Winter Wine And Soup Pairing – A Toast To Spoonfuls Of Comfort
Feed your soul with Spier Wine Farm’s winter-warming wine and soup pairing. The seasonal winter tasting offers a selection of five pairings: four soups and one dessert.
Each pairing is expertly curated with a delicious Spier wine to enhance the flavours of both.
The Winter Wine & Soup Pairing costs R120 per person. Warm up in the cosy Tasting Room and toast toheartwarming flavours:
* Creamy Jerusalem artichoke soup with truffle cream paired with the Spier Chenin Blanc 2017
* Light watercress soup with dill & goat’s cheese perfectly paired with the Spier Sauvignon Blanc 2020
* Beetroot Soup with Balsamic Pepper & Pomegranate Jewels matched with the Spier Signature Pinotage 2020
* Slow-roasted cauliflower soup & crunchy cheese fingers paired with the Yellowwood Organic Red 2019
* Drunken prune cheesecake with brownie crumble perfectly paired with the Cape Vintage 2017.The offer is available from the Tasting Room every day of the week until 30August 2021. Kids can join in for a special grape juice tasting.
For more information or to make a booking contact 021 809 1143 or visit www.spier.co.za
Spier Wine Club offers discounts on wine, hotel accommodation, delicious farm fare, complimentary wine tastings and more. As a member, you’ll also get invites to special Wine Club member events. Read more about the benefits and how to apply on www.spier.co.za/shop
Source: Spier Wine Estate